Over one million people in Texas are unemployed. It could be years before the employment outlook gets better. But having a job shouldn’t mean that you have to endure injustices as a means of retaining your current position. When you don’t get the pay your contract guarantees or if you feel uncomfortable at work, you may need to speak to an attorney—even in financially challenging times.
There are many facets that make up employment law. At WHA we cover a wide range of employment and labor issues that might arise at any time. We fight for employee rights. Some of the areas we handle include:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII): Title VII prohibits discrimination by covered employers on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Wrongful Discharge or Retaliatory Discharge Suits
- Whistleblower Rights
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) / Wage and Hour Claims
- Non-Compete Enforcement
- Breach of Contract / Employment Contract Disputes
- Executive Compensation Agreements
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Suits
- Violation of Intellectual Property, Trade Secrets, or Confidentiality Agreements
Employees are often unaware of their rights and wonder whether they have been taken advantage of by an employer. If you are looking for legal protection under employment laws, you can trust in the services that we offer at WHA. When you are not being respected by your employer, we can provide you with the respect you deserve.
From the start of each case until the very end, we can fight for your rights and help you pursue the best possible outcome. Call us now for a free case evaluation.